Award Winning Technology
24th INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR TECHNOLOGY AND QUALITY
Tony Zajc formed former ACA Engineering in 1980 as a subdivision of A.Z. Ajax Electric’s, which was founded in 1967. The company initially operated as a Industrial maintenance group, employing Electricians, Boilermakers, Fitters, Welders, and others.
Former ACA Engineering & Manufacturing Pty. Ltd. is a 100% Australian owned and has enjoyed consistent growth in the market place since inception.
- From our R& D section we develop all spectrums of products for need in Horticulture and Prime Industries, Some products are as follows:
- Sterilization Trolleys
- Stationary soil sterilizers in capacities of 20m³
- Sterilization Cubicles for concrete curing etc.
- Plant Tissue Media Preparator
- Unique electrical induction steam generator, of 99% efficiency rate.
- Electric Induction Dry Heater; as the worlds first unique product.
- Different capacity steam cleaners
- On-Field Weed Treatment equipment
- For road Compactors; a steam generator specially designed and built
- Off-Shore environment; specially built Induction steam generator.
Former ACA Engineering & Manufacturing Pty. Ltd. are customized engineers, we can build units specifically to customers requirements.